Description

The FenceTech 2016 Exhibitor Blog is to showcase what is new at FenceTech 2016. It is edited by FenceWeek,

Monday, November 16, 2015

Booth # 637 - DuraGates - Cantilever Sliding Gate Hardware.

From our ever popular cantilever gate hardware by Comunello comes a new model. 
The CGA-350.5M aluminum model is a "mini" version of our current, larger, aluminum system. By adding this new addition to our product line, we hope to satisfy your need for a more cost effective solution for a lighter aluminum slide gate.





1 comment:

  1. I appreciate you sharing this info! I've been looking for some quality sliding gates motors for my parents house, but I haven't had any success yet. This helped a ton though, and I feel confident that I'll find some soon. Garage Door Installation Thousand Oaks

    ReplyDelete